WHAT TO EXPECT @ your in-person HAND CLINIC APPOINTMENT
What to Know Before your Appointment:
- If the patient is unable to attend appointment alone, the patient may bring only one person with them to the clinic (driver, interpreter, or parent/guardian).
- Please plan to bring your own face mask. If you do not have a mask for yourself or your accompanying person, we will provide one for each of you. Adults are expected to wear a mask while in our clinic. We understand that some children may not tolerate or be able to wear a mask.
What to Expect @ the Clinic:
1. When arriving for your scheduled appointment, come no more than 5 minutes early.
2. Give us a call from the parking lot at 425-892-2243 to let us know you are here. Our Office Manager will then call you back to let you know when the lobby is clear and you may enter the clinic.
3. We ask that patients and (if you have an) accompanying person, bring your own face masks. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for each of you upon arrival. Adults are expected to wear a mask while in our clinic. We understand that some children may not tolerate or be able to wear a mask.
4. Patient and (if you have one) accompanying person will then sanitize their hands with our no touch dispenser, located in the lobby.
5. After hand sanitizing, our Office Manager (who will be wearing a mask) will take your temperature(s) with a no-contact thermometer and ask Covid-19 screening questions.
6. If temperatures are below 100.4 and your screening answers are “No”, the scheduled appointment will continue.
7. The Office Manager will take you to the appointment room, and your therapist will join you wearing a mask, face shield, and gloves. You will then be accompanied to wash your hands with soap and water before treatment begins.
8. One person may join patient in the treatment room. All adults are expected to wear a mask while in the clinic.
9. When treatment is finished, therapist will walk patient back to front desk area to book next appointments as needed.
10. Copays, coinsurance amounts, and patient balances can be paid online through our website or by calling our billing office at (425) 892-2243, option 3.
Thank you, we look forward to seeing you in the clinic soon!