Want to Join our Team?
Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy is a great place to work due to the diversified range of conditions and therapeutic intervention of skill our practice encompasses. We are vested in a goal-oriented approach with comprehensive focus on systems and learning.
The staff work in an integrated fashion to meet the needs of the patients in a collaborative, supportive atmosphere. We endeavor to create positive change in both the Pediatric Center as well as in the Hand Clinic.
We always have openings for great talent! Please contact Human Resources at [email protected] with your interest in working at Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy. Even if you don’t see a specific position‚ we’d love to hear from you!
The team at Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy is looking for an experienced Medical Biller, preferable with physical medicine and rehab experience, to join our Billing Department.
We are a privately-owned outpatient rehabilitation clinic serving two facilities located a block apart: therapy for children and rehabilitation of adult arm and hand orthopedic specialties.
Join us in our progressive practice that operates with an interdisciplinary approach involving strong teamwork, collaboration and coordination of benefits to services.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Desires being part of something bigger than themselves in living by the mission to serve patients to functional outcomes. Knowledge of general insurance contract language, laws and guidelines, clinic procedures and payment policies, significant liaison with the finance department and accounting;
2. Assumes the role as a liaison with patient and payor on accounts receivables such as obtaining authorizations for services, billing with notes submission as required and collection activities (including electronic and hard copy billing);
3. Liaison between the clinical staff and the patient for conversion to cash pay when necessary and specialized treatment plans accordingly to achieve results for the patient
Champion of Payments for Services Rendered:
1. Consistently accurate, effective and efficient, while operating from a spirit of service and gratitude. Proficient in reviewing accounts, EOB’s and identifying specific payor requirements, Payment Posting/Charge Entry
2. Workflow second nature for Submitting Claims, Monitoring Status, A/R Insurance Follow Up on Denials, Appeals, Insurance Verifications.
3. Serving as a primary resource in complex and/or sensitive cases and will interact with the clinical staff to partner in patient financial responsibilities.
4. Ability to evaluate payor remits for accuracy according to payor guidelines/fee schedules. Working with the payor through claims processing for effective reimbursement to our facility.
5. Experience with ICD-10 for outpatient therapy and CPT coding.
6. Working knowledge of Medicare, ACA plans and commercial insurances
1. Enjoys people and ‘connecting the dots’ to assist them in realizing their healthcare goals by contributing in enrollment of services.
2. Naturally gifted as a communicator with the ability to exercise leadership with tact and diplomacy in dealing with self (sense of presence), colleagues and the public we serve
3. Exemplary public relations skills in verbal through phone skills and in -person encounters; and written communication through computer savvy skills.
4. Thrives on working independently with minimal supervision; yet also practices collaborative discernment to create incredible outcomes, by demonstrating daily the understanding of the power of We
5+years previous billing and account follow-up experience; skills include facilitation of teamwork, collaboration toward goals, based on projection targets.
How to Apply: Please submit your cover letter and resumé to [email protected].
Pediatric Physical Therapist
Fun innovative pediatric practice in Bothell seeking a dynamic, skilled PT to join our team of OT and SLPs in moving children toward independence and wellness. We serve children from birth-adolescence.
Common conditions include, but not limited to, motor delay, cerebral palsy, brachial plexus injuries, torticollis, genetic disorders, sensory integration dysfunction, orthopedic conditions, and autism spectrum disorders. Interventions may Include neurodevelopmental sequence handling, sensory motor techniques, aquatic therapy, adaptive equipment, fitness groups.
Opening: Full-time and Part-time; including Saturday
WA state Physical Therapist license required. 2+ years experience preferred. Medical , dental benefits and continuing education.
We always have openings for great talent! Please contact Human Resources at [email protected] with your interest in working at Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy. Even if you don’t see a specific position we’d love to hear from you!
How to Apply: Please submit cover letter and resumé to Human Resources at [email protected].
A Few Words from Our Staff (Past and Present)
Bothell Pediatric and Hand Therapy was a very wonderful and rewarding, but also appropriately challenging place for me to begin my career as a pediatric physical therapist. I was able to learn and explore in a hands on manner, with mentoring and guidance as needed but room to learn on my own. I had flexibility as to what I wanted to try, and got the unique and valuable opportunity to explore areas of PT not often offered, including aquatics, casting, Go Baby Go, and fabricating reflux wedges. Bothell Pediatric and Hand Therapy is a great place to work for those who seek collaboration , challenge, professional development and are independent learners and motivators.
Working as a physical therapist at Bothell Pediatric and Hand Therapy has been incredible. BPHT is committed to community outreach, family education and successful outcomes. Each child receives an individualized treatment plan based on a thorough evaluation and child/family goals. BPHT values continuing education and therapist growth, and I had the opportunity to attend many seminars and courses. My colleagues at BPHT are incredible, and I have the utmost respect for each one. The therapists are professional, creative, and so FUN! I have learned so much from each one of my colleagues as well as the patients I have treated over the last two years. Thank you all for the wonderful memories
Working at Bothell Pediatric and Hand Therapy has been such a rewarding experience for me. The team of therapists at the Pediatric Clinic are experts in their field, and are always willing to collaborate on challenging cases. I heartily believe that every speech-language pathologist can expand their ability to treat multiple-layered diagnoses by working alongside occupational and physical therapists. Bothell Pediatric and Hand Therapy exemplifies this treatment model, with patients and therapists alike reaping the reward.
Being a part of a business that makes a difference in the lives of so many has really given me the personal strength to grow and to push myself to greater heights. I enjoy being involved with an organization whose mission I can firmly stand behind. Kimberly is a strong, intelligent, and passionate person that truly inspires so many. I’m glad that I decided to join the team and I look forward to helping grow the reach and impact of this business.
As an occupational therapist and CHT I have recently had the chance to work at Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy (BPHT) providing part-time hand therapy coverage. As an experienced therapist, I have valued the opportunity to be a part of BPHT’s professional atmosphere where each patient is provided with individualized treatment planning and care. In my brief time working for BPHT I have enjoyed the diversity of working with post-operative patients from some of Seattle’s finest hand surgery practices to providing care for patients referred from local primary care physicians, rheumatologists, and general orthopedists. The professional environment provides the advantage of working with other highly experienced therapists who use evidence-based interventions and who are willing to try alternative treatment approaches to solve patient problems. Discussing patient treatment is always possible in the open clinical environment, which facilitates learning through observation and informal consultation with other skilled therapists making solving clinical problems enjoyable. I would recommend employment with Bothell Pediatrics and Hand Therapy based on its reputation for quality care, friendliness, comfort, and attentiveness to patient care.
BPHT has been an ideal setting to practice pediatric occupational therapy. From the first time that I visited the clinic until now I have felt the same level of excitement and inspiration to help children and families each day. What has impressed me so greatly is the warmth and inviting nature both of the physical layout of the clinic as well as the staff that the clinic is comprised of. There are smiles everywhere you turn and so many reasons to smile. The children and therapists enjoy their time working together. Parents are eager to be involved in the rehabilitative process. Administrative staff and therapy aides provide structure and order to the fast paced nature of the setting. The clinic owner effectively emphasizes and cultivates teamwork, leadership, the importance of positive thinking and is continually seeking strategies for improvement in every aspect of the clinic. BPHT has allowed me to thrive as an entry-level OT due to the perfect balance of professional autonomy as well as group cohesion. It is not an uncommon occurrence for there to be an impromptu pizza party or box of doughnuts in the break room from a patient. It is also not an uncommon occurrence for there to be festive decorations and feasts in honor of employee’s birthdays or other reasons to celebrate each other. BPHT is anything but a mundane work environment. The variety of services offered reflects this. From aquatic therapy to animal assisted therapy, the SMILY yoga program to handwriting camps, social skills groups to feeding groups and the list goes on… the energy, enthusiasm and competent skills of the therapists are vast. Of all of the above reasons that I have listed for enjoying my time spent working at BPHT, the most rewarding of all is seeing the progress of the children served here. While at times it may seem as though certain goals are way beyond attaining or intervention strategies have felt repetitive to no end…all of a sudden there is a break through and all of the time and energy devoted has been well spent. Life becomes easier for these kids and families in some way and it’s a breath of fresh air and a sigh of relief for everyone involved.