WHAT TO EXPECT @ in-person PEDIATRIC APPOINTMENTS
What to Know Before your Appointment:
- Each patient may bring ONE adult with them to the appointment. Siblings must not accompany patient and parent/guardian inside the clinic.
- The day before your appointment, our front desk staff will call you to complete the COVID-19 screening questionnaire over the phone, for the patient and the parent/guardian.
- Please plan to bring your own face masks. If you do not have a mask for yourself and the patient, we will provide one for each of you. Adults are expected to wear a mask while in our clinic. We understand that some children may not tolerate or be able to wear a mask. Masks are not advised for children under the age of 2.
* We are limiting the number of individuals in the clinic at one time and following a stringent cleaning schedule. *
What to Expect @ the Clinic:
1. When arriving for your scheduled appointment, come no more than 5 minutes early.
2. Enter through clinic’s main front door. Those who require ADA access may enter through the clinic back door.
3. We ask that patients and the accompanying adult bring their own face masks. If you do not have a mask for yourself and the patient, we will provide one for each of you upon arrival. Adults are expected to wear a mask while in our clinic. We understand that some children may not tolerate or be able to wear a mask.
4. Parent/ guardian and patient will go to lobby restroom and wash their hands.
5. After hand washing, a member of our front desk staff (who will be wearing a mask) will take your temperatures with a no-contact thermometer.
6. If temperatures are below 100.4, the scheduled appointment will continue.
7. The therapist will come to lobby to greet parent/guardian and patient (wearing a mask). We are practicing social distancing and moving around the clinic at 6 ft. distances between individuals.
8. For treatment sessions, therapist will take the patient back to the treatment room, mindful of social distancing. Departing the lobby, parent/guardian will exit through back door and return to the parking lot to wait in their car during the session.
> When the treatment session is finished, therapist will walk patient out back door to parking lot to meet parent at their car.
> Established patients may call the front desk 425-481-1933 to schedule their next appointment.
9. For initial evaluations, therapist will take the parent/guardian and the child back to the evaluation room, being mindful of social distancing.
> If therapy is recommended at the end of evaulation, therapist will escort parent and child to the front desk (walking 6 feet apart) to schedule next appointment.
10. Copays, coinsurance amounts, and patient balances can be paid online through our website or by calling our billing office at (425) 892-2243.
Thank you for your consideration! Please call our Pediatric front desk at 425-481-1933 if you have any questions.